A bit of a slow down with all my projects while I was moving to my new shop. Things are finally moving ahead again so it’s time I update some build threads…

First of all the shell was moved from my home shop to a much bigger space. Let me tell you moving this car was nothing sort of scary. I am sure it was well more secure and nothing was going to happen.

Some pics of it’s trip.

made it….

Back on a lift..

Working on the toe and camber adjusters on the rear subframe.

I didn’t like how much was unsupported so I extended it some.

Freshly powdercoated bits

reinforcing trailing arms

A couple pictures of what has been holding things up…
New shop

and a new toy…