Not a huge update but something none the less.
We had found some rotors that were going to work for the brake setup but they were not ideal. So we got some hats from Ireland and then had some rotors made custom from coleman eng.
Here are the rotors when they showed up.
Starting to mock stuff up
These are just sorta stuck in there…if you look to the left of the caliper it looks like they are hitting the wheel. The caliper is nut but there is a washer in there to keep the caliper clamped to the rotor. There is room all around.
clearance between wheel and caliper
rear rotor….nothing that exciting here.