With the exhaust manifold built on the driver's side it was time to tackle the exhaust.
Bringing the pipe around the front was no problem but there was VERY little room now for two pipes on the passenger side and almost no room for flanges of any sort.
So we used band clamps in a few spots to make it all work.
We went with Spintech 2 into 1 then a single 3" in/out Magnaflow at the rear.
Drivers side to passenger side in progress
Under the mount to get around the AC compressor
Two pipes to go along the passenger frame rail
All mocked up and tacked together
From the back forward
All out, welded up, and ready to go back in